LEGENDARY RELEASE CORNED BEEF
Enhanced up to 20% corned beef brine solution! Delivered in layered packing, this very versatile product is ready from grill to plate in approximately 90 seconds.
|MFG||Legendary Corned Beef||Pack Size||Case Cube||Case Dimensions||Net Wt||Gross Wt||TI/HI|
|G42330||Legendary Corned Beef||53/3.0 oz||0.37||17 x 10.25 x 3.625||10 lbs||10.84 lbs||10/16|
|G42340||Legendary Corned Beef||40/4.0 oz||0.37||17 x 10.25 x 3.625||10 lbs||10.84 lbs||10/16|
|G42350||Legendary Corned Beef||32/5.0 oz||0.37||17 x 10.25 x 3.625||10 lbs||10.84 lbs||10/16|
|G42360||Legendary Corned Beef||27/6.0 oz||0.37||17 x 10.25 x 3.625||10 lbs||10.84 lbs||10/16|
Available in 1 oz increments from 3oz-8oz
Our Philly Steaks cook best on a flat top grill pre-heated to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
1. Place frozen or thawed portion on the grill and add desired seasonings.
2. As cooking begins flip the portion once.
3. As the meat slices begin to release; continue to separate with the spatula.
Use caution not to over-cook.
4. Cook until product has reached an internal temperature 165 degrees fahrenheit.
QuickSteak Quick Release products can also be easily prepared in a sauté pan, skillet or wok. Pizza and convection ovens may also be used.
• French Dips • Reubens • Rice Bowls • Philly Steaks • Taco Salads • Wraps • Omelettes
6824 J Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68117
© 2022 Copyright Glenn Valley Foods. All Rights Reserved.